The Happiest Baby on the Block Workshop
During the first four months of your baby's life, he can be easily overstimulated and become overtired. Most of the time there is an easy answer to your baby's cries; he's wet, tired, or hungry, but what do you do when all of his needs have been met and he's still crying or if your doctor has said he is a "colicky baby"?
The Happiest Baby on the Block was founded by Dr. Harvey Karp, a pediatrician who has worked with newborns and children for over thirty years. He discovered five simple techniques to turn off your baby's cries in minutes or less! Learn these proven tools in the convenience of your home before or after your baby is born.
Workshop Price: $225
This can be taken with other friends that have newborns or are expecting. One person can host the workshop at their home and split the cost between everyone.
Workshop lasts approximately 1-2 hours and covers:
• The newly discovered "Calming Reflex" that all babies are born with
• How to turn on the "Calming Reflex" by using the "5 S's"
• Why babies cry more during the first 4 months of life than at any other age and what to do about it
• "The Missing 4th Trimester" and how you can recreate it outside the womb, creating a happier baby
• Step-by-step instructions on how to calm your baby and help him sleep longer between feedings
• Tips on helping your baby sleep better and establishing a more predictable schedule
• Hands-on practice with each technique